posted 47 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 5K

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
i am not so sure if i can get used to the steam controller layout.

I think X box one controller is much better.

ihaveseenthatmovie said:   i am not so sure if i can get used to the steam controller layout.

You're able to customize the button layout and analog functions within Steam, which I really like. Since there is no right thumbstick, you're forced to use the right touchpad, which takes some time to get used to since your thumb has to cover a wider area (you can adjust sensitivity to shorten the area but you also have to get used to the sensitivity). It's fine for some games, others it's a PITA.

Also same price on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353370/

EDIT: still waking up!

This controller is great but it's not really for someone who wants to plug and play and be done. It's got amazing customizability, but you also need to make use of that to make the most of this controller. Just get an Xbox One controller and PC receiver if you want things to just work.

Steam Link is the same price $35 at Amazon. LINK

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016