posted 47 years ago by
st4rdust
Doorbuster

Amazon has the Sharpie 24-pk. Ultra-Fine Permanent Markers on sale for $10.00. Get free shipping with Amazon Prime or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $49. 

Rated 4.5/5 stars based on 2,532 customer reviews. According to Camelcamelcamel, this price is a historic low. 

Includes extra-precise 0.2mm narrow-tipped markers in 24 beautiful colors. Ink is waterproof, smearproof, fade-resistant, and permanent on most surfaces. 

Color List: black, gray, navy, purple, boysenberry, lilac, turquoise, blue, Sky blue, aqua, green, lime green, mint, yellow, tangerine, peach, orange, red, berry, magenta, pink, pink lemonade, almond, and brown. 

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
unless you want 24 different shades, check local Office Depot / office max they have a pack of 12 for $3.

In case you're interested in the larger Fine Point ones, they are $10.43.

24-pk Fine Point Sharpies at Amazon

FYI, got a $5.99 Prime Pantry credit on this order for no rush shipping.

Don't forget to learn how to refresh a dried out marker on youtube.com.   Pretty easy to do.  Just remove the cap on the back end and put in a few drops of rubbing alcohol, and/or pull out the felt tip and put a few drops of the rubbing alcohol in the pen from there.  Replace the cap or felt tip, then shake for about 20-30 seconds.  Usually the pen works again!

Caps are very difficult to take off.

wallsdanny said:   Caps are very difficult to take off.
  Now where did I put that insulin injection needle my neighbor gave me?

I think these might be good for the Adult coloring books I hear are so popular.

Sharpie Ultra Fine Assorted - 24 ct. (2 Pack)
$18.41 + Free Shipping
In stock.
Sold by MyOfficeInnovations

itsme13 said:   unless you want 24 different shades, check local Office Depot / office max they have a pack of 12 for $3.
  It was sold out when I got there. Employee immediately said "limited quantities, no rainchecks" as if I were the 20th person to ask.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016