• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Threshold Shelf Floor Lamp with Shade 
$28.34
http://www.target.com/p/shelf-floor-lamp-with-white-shade-ebony-threshold/-/A-15401197 

Target offers the Threshold Shelf Floor Lamp with Shade in Ebony or Brown for $28.34 with in-store pickup via the steps below. It measures 61.5" x 10.5" x 10.5" and uses a 150-watt incandescent light bulb (not included). Deal ends August 20. To get this price:

1. apply coupon code "48HOURS" to cut it to $40.49
  2. select in-store pickup to drop it to $28.34

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Mixed review, mostly complaint cheap materials

rated:
Well, I don't think you would expect real high quality at this price, not for me but it's not bad looking.

rated:
I have one and never had any problems. It looks nice and is very functional.

rated:
The 30% off for order pickup is a limited time deal for select lighting products (Target's Threshold brand). Can't figure out how to link to the included items but I went to the lighting section of the site and searched for threshold. YMMV. Just picked up multiple lamp shades at 40% off using the code / store pick-up combo highlighted by OP.

rated:
Figures, this is what I picked up over a month ago to replaces a floor lamp who's base literally disintegrated. I love it, it looks real nice and the shelves are useful. One problem is the switch is at the base of the bulb and difficult to get to. I advise either use a wall switch or like I did and buy a wireless remote for it.

rated:
Edited. See code expired now.

rated:
Thanks OP...grabbed on for ds's college apartment room...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016