Posted with ToGo

Ironton Hammer Drill 1/2in. Chuck, 0?2800 RPM; 0?44,800 BPM
$12.99
Promo Code: 248527 
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200641719_200641719 

I've been in construction for almost 40 years and use a lot of tools.When first using a new tool I like to see what it can handle.This dril was a steal and it still stood up to my abuse.It had plenty of power and worked well.The more Ironton I use the more impressed I am.

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
Weird, when I went straight to Paypal checkout, it wiped out the $5 promo code.  Going back through regular checkout kept the $5-off.

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP in for one.

In for one. But I think the chance of cancel is quite high.

In for a try, thx.

I actually got it. Heard a lot of people got cancelled.

Thanks, OP!

Never got mine, or a cancel email. Anyone else?

me either. Checked my order, it said "Back Ordered".

Check harbor freight.got one a while ago with coupons discounts free crap.don't think I paid much more and it looks identical.

​Got a letter last week that the hammer drill is backordered and a ridiculous in stock date near Christmas. I just got another letter saying my order will be cancelled unless I call them. What kind of operation is this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017