posted 47 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UNT0Y2M/ref=ox_ 

must be logged in! clip $1.75 Q first, pick S&S,. $6.41 final + tax shipped. x'cl after if you no longer want sub.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
not bad for Reynolds brand. I pay $1.59/100' for generic brand at Menards and a little more at Home Depot.

Good price if you only need basic aluminum foil.  But I bought this by mistake thinking it was Reynolds Heavy Duty, and now most of the time I end up doubling it over (two thicknesses) so that it doesn't puncture or tear as easily, especially when wrapping meat to freeze.  It's just not as strong as their heavy duty.

Good deal. But the Added prime pantry delivery($5.99) kills the deal!!!

hong said:   Good deal. But the Added prime pantry delivery($5.99) kills the deal!!!

huh? there's no such requirement to do that.

Dilly101 said:   Good price if you only need basic aluminum foil.  But I bought this by mistake thinking it was Reynolds Heavy Duty, and now most of the time I end up doubling it over (two thicknesses) so that it doesn't puncture or tear as easily, especially when wrapping meat to freeze.  It's just not as strong as their heavy duty.

I don't think the HD foil comes in this size (unless restaurant/commercial packs). 75ft is typically what you find in the supermarket in the HD foil.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Dilly101 said:   Good price if you only need basic aluminum foil.  But I bought this by mistake thinking it was Reynolds Heavy Duty, and now most of the time I end up doubling it over (two thicknesses) so that it doesn't puncture or tear as easily, especially when wrapping meat to freeze.  It's just not as strong as their heavy duty.

I don't think the HD foil comes in this size (unless restaurant/commercial packs). 75ft is typically what you find in the supermarket in the HD foil.

Actually, I bought a 500 ft. roll of Extra heavy Duty Aluminum Foil from Amazon for about this price 2 years ago. 18 inches x 500 ft.  It seemed like a price mistake to me at that time.  Box says Reynolds "Food Service Foil". Still have it.

daddyweiss said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Actually, I bought a 500 ft. roll of Extra heavy Duty Aluminum Foil from Amazon for about this price 2 years ago. 18 inches x 500 ft.  It seemed like a price mistake to me at that time.  Box says Reynolds "Food Service Foil". Still have it.

Daddy, I did mention food service sizes in my post. was referring to what you find in supermarkets.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017