Posted with ToGo

T-Mobile Sim CARD 4G LTE. FACTORY MICRO SIM. UNACTIVATED, REPLACEMENT SIM New
$4.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-Mobile-Sim-CARD-4G-LTE-FACTORY-MICRO-SIM-UNACTIVATED-REPLACEMENT-SIM-New-/252086025184

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 28, 2016 @ 5:53pm
rated:
for the privilege of being one of their customers??
is this really any sort of deal?

rated:
brusbrother said:   for the privilege of being one of their customers??
is this really any sort of deal?

No, I've seen them frequently for $0.99 direct from their website.

rated:
I believe the 99 cent ones are only for TMobile Prepaid -- you can't activate those on their regular plans (as replacement SIMs). That being said, most customers can just call TMobile to get replacement SIMs for free via the mail, and those SIMs are the more convenient 3 in 1. At one point I needed one immediately and TMobile put a credit on my account and let me 'pay' for it at one of their TMobile stores, still making it free.

rated:
it's usually $20 though T-Mobile

rated:
lancelot916 said:   it's usually $20 though T-Mobile
  Any carrier that asked me for $20 for a SIM would have to find a new customer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016