posted 47 years ago by
TheLurker
Ancient Member

Kenmore Table Fan $20 w/$15 points back. Points are rolling and no known limit.

http://www.sears.com/kenmore-12inch-table-fan-black-white-35012/...

Views
24 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks OP in for 2 with 10 of 35 Surprise Points making mine free after points

I clicked on the link, but it said the page was no longer available? Is the deal dead already?

Thanks op!  Double yay!  I just bought one.... redeemed $10.00 in points AND got back $15.50 in points. I love this point-rolling deal.  I paid $10.69 out of pocket with free in-store pick up today.$4.81 MM .....  We always need these at work because our AC clunks out a lot. 

I wonder why evidently it seems some can access the page and others cannot?

MrVietnam said:   I wonder why evidently it seems some can access the page and others cannot?
  Are you using Chrome? Seems the website doesn't work so well on it lately, My login page wasn't working for over a week and some pages get page not found error and had to tell Sears and they finally fixed it. Had to use IE to get it to work on some pages and better overall than on Chrome.

thanks OP. had a $5 off $15 & points to cover all but the penny to keep the bonus points.

chrome worked fine for me

dimsumkid said:   
MrVietnam said:   I wonder why evidently it seems some can access the page and others cannot?
  Are you using Chrome? Seems the website doesn't work so well on it lately, My login page wasn't working for over a week and some pages get page not found error and had to tell Sears and they finally fixed it. Had to use IE to get it to work on some pages and better overall than on Chrome.

Yikes!

We're sorry, but that page is no longer available.Here's why:

• The page may no longer exist.
  • Your session may have timed out.
  • The specific product may no longer be available and has been removed.

We're here to help you find just what you need. 

​I am getting this same error whether I use my Windows phone or use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome on my desktop. I am totally locked out of this deal for some unknown reason. I am able to access the Sears. com site and have full functionality. It is just this table fan that it won't let me access for some reason using any web browser. What gives?

MeIsCheap said:   thanks OP. had a $5 off $15 & points to cover all but the penny to keep the bonus points.

chrome worked fine for me

Nice to know that you can pay with one penny and pay the rest with points. I know some deals roll like that and others do not. I wonder why that is. Too bad I may not be able to do this deal as I cannot access the product page on Sears.com.

I was able to pull up the product page on the Sears app using my iPad but it says for shopping the item is out of stock and when I look for the item at my local store for store pickup it says "unavailable for store pickup in your area." So for me at least it is as good as dead.

Man, these deals don't last very long. I wonder why it said the deal was unavailable for store pickup in my area? Is this a regional only type of deal Usually for store pick up it lists the stores individually in my area and says if any still have stock. In this case it just gave that blanket message about store pickup not being available in my area.

MrVietnam said:   I was able to pull up the product page on the Sears app using my iPad but it says for shopping the item is out of stock and when I look for the item at my local store for store pickup it says "unavailable for store pickup in your area." So for me at least it is as good as dead.

Man, these deals don't last very long. I wonder why it said the deal was unavailable for store pickup in my area? Is this a regional only type of deal Usually for store pick up it lists the stores individually in my area and says if any still have stock. In this case it just gave that blanket message about store pickup not being available in my area.

If you go to the store there's probably at least one available. 
The blanket Not Available for Pickup happens when stock is low. 
If you go B&M just remember to pay at least 1˘ oop in order to get points back.

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   I was able to pull up the product page on the Sears app using my iPad but it says for shopping the item is out of stock and when I look for the item at my local store for store pickup it says "unavailable for store pickup in your area." So for me at least it is as good as dead.

If you go to the store there's probably at least one available. 
The blanket Not Available for Pickup happens when stock is low. 
If you go B&M just remember to pay at least 1˘ oop in order to get points back.

Good idea. We'll see though if the in store price is the same as the online price.

Looks OOS in my area.

This deal worked well, my points have posted already. 

dimsumkid said:   This deal worked well, my points have posted already. 
 Check the expiration date on the points.  IIRC last time they expired in 14 days, much shorter than the usual 90 days.

my4mainecoons said:   
dimsumkid said:   This deal worked well, my points have posted already. 
 Check the expiration date on the points.  IIRC last time they expired in 14 days, much shorter than the usual 90 days.

I only have 500 points expiring in the next 30 days, so these are good for longer than a month. I had around $10-15  in points expiring in the next two weeks, so this purchase pushed out them out to 90 days.

This deal is back!

ShoppingChick said:   This deal is back!
  I would suggest starting a new thread.

ShoppingChick said:   This deal is back!

Back in what way? They do not offer shipping anymore and all the stores are out of stock.

When I tried to get one shipped  I got this error message:

We're sorry, this item is no longer in stock or we don't have that quantity available.

I feel your pain, Kmart/Sears have serious website/stock problems...

good deal

out of stock again

RagingBull said:   out of stock again
 again?

You guys realize that next week is Labor Day, ie the end of summer? 
The reason the fan is such a deal is because they're trying to unload the few remaining ones in the stores.
Most stores should be sold out by now.
It first gave 10K pts back in June.  Then again in July. 
If stores don't have any its not due to faulty inventory, its due to it being end of season.

my4mainecoons said:   You guys realize that next week is Labor Day, ie the end of summer? 
The reason the fan is such a deal is because they're trying to unload the few remaining ones in the stores.
Most stores should be sold out by now.
It first gave 10K pts back in June.  Then again in July. 
If stores don't have any its not due to faulty inventory, its due to it being end of season.

September is the hottest month of the year in So Cal, but I know what you mean.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016