posted 2 months ago by
Wacky Member

Klein Tools Model # 1011 Wire Stripper/Cutter on Clearance for $5.10 @ Staples B&M YMMV

Good price for a quality Made in the USA tool.

Many other hand tools, etc also marked down in my store however most were of lesser quality (IMO) than this tool.

Reference: http://www.staples.com/Klein-Tools-Wire-Stripper-Cutter-10-20-AW... 

SKU: 092644740084

Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Deal is dead now.

I was going to buy one just because it's a Klein for $5! I have another stripper also made in US but I don't care. Guess I saved $5 & eBay will be flooded.

wjwj said:   Deal is dead now.
Really?  You checked every store in the country and couldn't find one?  Hmmm.  

wjwj said:   Deal is dead now.
  You do know "B&M " means in store only, right? And thus link was given only for informational use and to disregard price.

$13 at Amazon for comparison .

got 2 !

I recently had to strip some 24 Gauge stranded that was driving me crazy with other tools. Just got this in yesterday and it works great, close the jaws and pop off the insulation -- no need to spin it either.

Wow did not even think I ever saw a wire cutter at my local Staple stores. Which area/dept will this be at (in case I go by to look for one)?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016