posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Love this show. It could've lasted more years if it hadn't been for the transition to Three's a Crowd. RIP John Ritter

Lol, I was introduced to this when I was living in a similar situation.
Interesting to find that the previous generation was not really that different to ours.
I found the show to be funny, and very close to home. Quite a few episodes could have been lifted directly from our lives. And some could have been made spicier if they had.

Does this include that episode where they had that big misunderstanding?  Loved that one. 

sportsfan64 said:   Does this include that episode where they had that big misunderstanding?  Loved that one. 
  I think many episodes have that. Can you specify the actual situation?

Did you not notice the wink?

love4money said:   
sportsfan64 said:   Does this include that episode where they had that big misunderstanding?  Loved that one. 
  I think many episodes have that. Can you specify the actual situation?

Lol. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017