posted 1 month ago by
rockymast
Ancient Member

Craftsman Nextec 12V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery And LED Light:

$29.99 with $15+ back in points. Depending on your other coupons you might get more points back when purchasing 2 or more. Points DO NOT roll.

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
About the same deal for the Nextec 12V Li-Ion Battery without the light too ($29.99 with $14.99 SYWR points back), in case the other is "out of stock".

NOTE: Currently, it seems Sears is offering 50% or more SYWR points back on many other power tool batteries (not just Nextec), for example:

Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt XCP High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack  $89.99 with $54.99 SYWR points back

Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Compact Battery & Charger Starter Kit  $69.99 with $44.99 SYWR points back

check it out for yourself 

rated:
The LED light is really bright and is placed perfectly allowing you to see what you are doing regardless of the surrounding lights. I say pick one up and add it to your tools and you can't go wrong. Remember, this is a 1/4" driver, not a 1/2" Impact Wrench with 300 ft. lbs. of torque. Use it for what it was built for and you won't be disappointed.

rated:
I have this as well as the regular batteries. The regular batteries hold their charge pretty well in between use, but this one always seems to be drained. At first I thought it was because the light was getting turned on accidentally while in the case, but I have left the battery on a shelf with NO chance of the light being on and it is still drained.

rated:
I find the $16 LED lamp a much more useful tool than these lit batteries.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-nextec-12-volt-led-worklight/p-00...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016