• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Disclaimer
Here's a photo in front of a Best Buy Mobile Store :

http://imgur.com/XkqjZlE 

Deal works the same as Costco,except you get $200 BB GC per new line activated plus a Gear Fit 2 or 256gb micro SD card.

$200 BB GC prints immediately
$672 Visa GC comes after 2 billing cycles
Lines must stay on Verizon for 6 months or they take back the $672
One of the lines must be new.

You can make out like a bandit.

Only the mobile store was aware of it, not even the Samsung rep in the main store was aware of the deal,so you have to ask them to check their promos if they're not aware of it.

BOGO and accessories work on more than just Verizon, but Verizon has the best deal 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's a really insane deal, except for the requirement of 1 of 2 to be new line activations
Might be able to add a line for my teen, we will see... definitely worth looking into though, thanks for the heads ups!!

A few questions...
1. What is the cost for the first Note 7, $672?
2. Do pay for the first phone at once, or monthly on bill?
3. Is it a 2-year contract?
4. Does it require going on a specific plan? For example, I am grandfathered in on Verizon unlimited data, so can't switch plans...
5. I see $200 from Costco for new activation, but do they also have BOGO as well?

Look like for Sprint.  Is it the same for Verizon?

BTW, Costco is buy Note 7 get an S7 Edge free not another Note 7.

Nice share. Thanks.

With a *

It doesn't look like this is a deal from bestbuy.

dear591 said:   It doesn't look like this is a deal from bestbuy.
Even if it is from BB, look like you have to purchase 2 phones ($1344 OOP,) and then send in for $672 Visa rebate card.  The only advantage is getting the $200 BB giftcard right away.  Also, you might have to sign up 2 years service.

Costco online currently offerring the Note 7 for $349 new or upgrade w/2 years agreement.  Also choice Gear Fit 2 or 256gb microSD card for free too.

great deal, love it

linrick said:   
dear591 said:   It doesn't look like this is a deal from bestbuy.
Even if it is from BB, look like you have to purchase 2 phones ($1344 OOP,) and then send in for $672 Visa rebate card.  The only advantage is getting the $200 BB giftcard right away.  Also, you might have to sign up 2 years service.

Costco online currently offerring the Note 7 for $349 new or upgrade w/2 years agreement.  Also choice Gear Fit 2 or 256gb microSD card for free too.

If you are paying Full Price, Verizon plans are month to month.
And two phones 6 months is $240 access charge min. Plus $180 Verizon service charge.  So for a Free Note 7 You have to give up about $420 - 20

In Best Buy yesterday, rep said $200 GC does not stack for new lines on BOGO. Only receive the SD Card or VR.

At Costco you can buy any 2 devices between GN3, G7E & G7 but you only get $672 back. Prices for Verizon are Note 7 $842, G7E $792 & G7 $672.

Just called a Best Buy Mobile store (Boca Raton, FL).  They verified that the deal is basically same as Costco.  Buy Note 7 receive $672.00 Visa card after 2 billing cycles.  There is a $100 line credit for the new line.  The $200 line credit ended Sunday.  You should still get the free Gear S2 or 256gb Micro sd card as that is a Samsung promo. 

Costo has same deal but only $25 Costco cash card for the new line, but you get a portable charger.

Ditto here in Atlanta... BB will not stack the $200 GC.
Also went to Costco and can confirm what everyone is posting here, except I was told you cannot get the $25 CCC for new line, was told it does not stack with BOGO offer

Costco web capture
Disclaimer
Costco BOGO 

Here is a link to Costco web page for the Note 7 BOGO indicating member benefit $25.00 Costco cash card for new line.

HuNan said:   Costco BOGO 

Here is a link to Costco web page for the Note 7 BOGO indicating member benefit $25.00 Costco cash card for new line.

Interesting... so that ad says buy a Note 7 and get a S7 free, not a true BOGO!  I want 2 Note 7's... so actually what happens is...

You pay 842 x 2 = 1,684
Send rebate in for 672 off (value of an S7)
Costco $25 card
Total net price 987, or 493 per phone... not that hot really...

Mulox said:   

Interesting... so that ad says buy a Note 7 and get a S7 free, not a true BOGO!  I want 2 Note 7's... so actually what happens is...

You pay 842 x 2 = 1,684
Costco $25 card

This would be the best if you don't mind the 2 years agreement for upgrading or add a new line and pay out of pocket of $349 for the note 7.  $349 OOP is much better than $493 after rebate and/or $25 cash card don't you think?

$349 for the Note 7
+$35 for 2G monthly plan
+$40 for Line access
+$350 ETF
= $774 after 1 month

linrick said:   
Mulox said:   

You pay 842 x 2 = 1,684
Costco $25 card

This would be the best if you don't mind the 2 years agreement for upgrading or add a new line and pay out of pocket of $349 for the note 7.  $349 OOP is much better than $493 after rebate and/or $25 cash card don't you think?

Exactly... the reason it's 493 is they have to factor interest in since you are paying monthly on the phone

With Verizon, if you get a 2 year contract, monthly access fee is $40. If you are on payment plan the access fee is $20. So 24X20 is added to your initial payment. $480 more to be paid.

HuNan said:   With Verizon, if you get a 2 year contract, monthly access fee is $40. If you are on payment plan the access fee is $20. So 24X20 is added to your initial payment. $480 more to be paid.
That's why I revised my post with this breakdown. 

$349 for the Note 7
+$35 for 2G monthly plan
+$40 for Line access
+$350 ETF
= $774 after 1 month instead of $862 ($842 for the phone + $20 line access) for the first month.

If they hadn't made this one with a non-replaceable battery I'd jump on it. The new s7 glass scratched very easily. They changed it to make it more shatter resistant but it was more susceptible to scratching. I don't know about the Note 7.

iforclose said:   If they hadn't made this one with a non-replaceable battery I'd jump on it. The new s7 glass scratched very easily. They changed it to make it more shatter resistant but it was more susceptible to scratching. I don't know about the Note 7.
  I know it sucks, but the days of replaceable batteries are long gone on all new Samsung phones... at least they brought back the microSD card slot...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017