• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
VELCRO Brand - ONE-WRAP Roll, Double-Sided, Self Gripping Multi-Purpose Hook and Loop Tape, Reusable, 45' x 1 1/2" Roll - Black

• Take control of computer and electronics cord clutter with easily adjustable, reusable hook & loop ties.
  • This heavy duty ONE-WRAP tie is designed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for around the home, work site, and office.
  • Tie conveniently attaches to itself at any length. Great for organization of cords, bundling materials and much more!
  • Quick, easy and strong. This ONE-WRAP Roll is more duarble and will last longer than other brands.
  • Bundle materials and cords for transportation, cut it to any length you need.

linkymoo 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Excellent post decoration. Thanks.

rated:
Make sure to take note to the "usually ships in 1-2 months". Just FYA.

rated:
Yeah looks like Amazon stock is backordered. I'm seeing a $20 offer from 3rd party. The Amazon sold $12.68 price is in the 'other sellers' section and now indicating 1-2 month wait.

rated:
Link shows $20 now.

rated:
Always check "other sellers" on the right if you see a different price on the 'zon. It's still there.

If you don't need more than a few feet, you can get hook and loop tape for much less. Eg, 15 feet for $5.80 shipped. You're not saving money if you buy more than you can use.

rated:
Thx I see it now.

rated:
Dotbody said:   Always check "other sellers" on the right if you see a different price on the 'zon. It's still there.

If you don't need more than a few feet, you can get hook and loop tape for much less. Eg, 15 feet for $5.80 shipped. You're not saving money if you buy more than you can use.

The one I posted is 1 1/2" wide (your's is 1") which is a better for me. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016