It is free here:
http://www.tradepub.com/free/w_wile220/?p=w_wile220 
Go Green Please !   

Member Summary

windows 10
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free only AFTER you give them all your personal info, either via linkedin or via a form that requires a 'work' email. Just put some BS in the form. They then want to upsell you on other books-just ignore.
Unfortunately, you have to put your real email, so expect spam in return for the 'free' book.

canoeguy1 said:   Free only AFTER you give them all your personal info, either via linkedin or via a form that requires a 'work' email. Just put some BS in the form. They then want to upsell you on other books-just ignore.
Unfortunately, you have to put your real email, so expect spam in return for the 'free' book.

At least they can takeway something from the offer. Maybe you want to be kind to the marketers. You can always choose to avoid the download if you have privacy concerns.

canoeguy1 said:   Free only AFTER you give them all your personal info, either via linkedin or via a form that requires a 'work' email. Just put some BS in the form. They then want to upsell you on other books-just ignore.

Create a throwaway email address.

BennyZz said:   

At least they can takeway something from the offer. Maybe you want to be kind to the marketers. You can always choose to avoid the download if you have privacy concerns.

Of course you can. However, I do object to the OP posting this as 'free', without any caveats. It sounds like a shill for the company.

oh!.. i actually thought this is the holy bible for windows 10 version .....nm

prastogi2012 said:   oh!.. i actually thought this is the holy bible for windows 10 version .....nm

What a sham and shame to use the word "bible" for such frivolous book.

prastogi2012 said:   oh!.. i actually thought this is the holy bible for windows 10 version .....nm
  It is! That is, if you pray to the Computer God (Bill Gates the all Powerful) so that your system won't crash.

"They're Gr-r-reat!" from Tony the Tiger!  888 pages long! Now that's a Bible! I'll keep it, if I ever get Win 10.

They have been using Bible to describe comprehensive Guides for decades.

You must be kidding. 800+ pages, for nothing , and you guys are complaining.

BPH789 said:   

What a sham and shame to use the word "bible" for such frivolous book.

BIBLE: a book regarded as authoritative: the angler's bible
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bible

The PC Bible by Robert Lauriston helped me start my tech career in 1996. I never went to college, I decided to read that book and dive in instead. I still have it on my desk to remind me how I got here. A bible is a bible.

A bible is a bible.It's really helpful!

I really like it, it is very usful.

Deleted.

ganjagadget said:   The PC Bible by Robert Lauriston helped me start my tech career in 1996. I never went to college, I decided to read that book and dive in instead. I still have it on my desk to remind me how I got here. A bible is a bible.

I'll raise you Peter Norton's PC Programmer's Bible. My original copy is still around somewhere! 

Thinking about the Christian Bible as an e-book, everyone in Saudi Arabia and Iran and wherever should download it to their phones. Next time they want to do a protest they can just delete the file rather than burning piles of books. That would be much safer, and better for the environment.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017