• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/dewalt-20-v-max-lithium-ion-battery-pack/p-00933191000P?

For in-store pickup only and with stock varying by ZIP code, Sears offers the DeWalt 20-volt Lithium-Ion Battery 2-Pack, model no. DCB200-2, for $129. Plus, Shop Your Way Rewards members can earn around $75 in SYWR Points.

Member Summary

dewalt
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op!  Received $85.88 back in points.  Order to pick up in store only.  Not available for shipping.

Be sure and check your coupon offerings. I had one for $10 off $75 plus the $10 in points coupon.

Noahbody123 said:   Be sure and check your coupon offerings. I had one for $10 off $75 plus the $10 in points coupon.
Received this message when trying to apply any coupon:
“We're sorry, this coupon can't be applied because we're already selling this item at the lowest price the manufacturer allows.”
Update: The $15 off $100 did apply in the cart though

Seems offer of $75+ points back is now dead.

linrick said:   Seems offer of $75+ points back is now dead.
  Did you try to use points to pay?  Part of the offer is % back and you don't get anything back if you pay with points.

my4mainecoons said:   
  Did you try to use points to pay?  Part of the offer is % back and you don't get anything back if you pay with points.

I already made a purchase with my surprise points and coupons on Tuesday.  Getting $85ish points back.  Today, the offer is showing only $11.29 back instead of $75+ as previously so it looked dead to me.

linrick said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

I already made a purchase with my surprise points and coupons on Tuesday.  Getting $85ish points back.  Today, the offer is showing only $11.29 back instead of $75+ as previously so it looked dead to me.

It is dead for that account. 
QB--Members get 50% back in points when you purchase a DeWalt brand Portable Power Tool Battery at Sears. Pts will be awarded the next day and exp in 14 days. Limit 1 per mbr. INSTORE and ONLINE

my4mainecoons said:   
linrick said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

It is dead for that account. 
QB--Members get 50% back in points when you purchase a DeWalt brand Portable Power Tool Battery at Sears. Pts will be awarded the next day and exp in 14 days. Limit 1 per mbr. INSTORE and ONLINE

OIC.  Wasn't aware of that stipulations.

This deal is back today. I just checked and it's now showing the 50% back in points again. Plus these.

Members get 50% Back in Points on a Portable Power Tool Battery purchase. Sold by Sears see details Expires on 08/27/2016
5% Off on Tools with qualifying Sears Card. Items Sold by Sears. see details Expires on 08/31/2016
Shop Your Way MAX Members get $10 back in points when spending $50 or more on select Tools. see details Expires on 08/27/2016
SYW Members! Get $10 back in points when you spend $50 or more! Items sold by Sears. see details

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016