Posted with ToGo

Two 16"x20" Custom Premium Canvas Wraps from Canvas on Demand. Free Shipping.

$39.99 A/C
https://www.groupon.com/deals/canvas-on-demand-5-135-buffalo-1

Use Coupon Code: "SUMMER20"

After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose Between Two Options
One 16?x20? Custom Premium Canvas Wrap ($137.95 value)
Two 16?x20? Custom Premium Canvas Wraps ($260.95 value)
Shipping is included.
Canvas On Demand prints a personal photo around 16?x20? premium canvas wraps for professional photorealistic wall art fit for dressing up any fireplace mantel or bedroom ceiling. After you upload the desired print, image-touchup experts make complimentary fixes, such as improving sharpness, balancing and enhancing the color, fine-tuning contrast, and removing suspiciously red eyes. The vibrant image is then printed onto a textured canvas and stretched around a sturdy warp-resistant base, creating a colorful edge that won?t need a frame. Your premium canvas wrap is then fitted with a black matboard backing, ensuring a clean, professional finish.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks ctgolfer!  I have a lot of blank walls in my new house and a folder full of photos I have taken. 

rated:
The coupon code "SUMMER20" has expired but this deal is still good! - Groupon lowered the price to $40.00 for 2 and $25.00 for 1 (no coupon needed). Special discount ends 8/27.

rated:
$37.50 now with code DROP25....or you can use the option for 3 for $51.74 after coupon code ! 

rated:
Deal is even better in San Diego - through today (9/25). $34.99 with code FIFTEEN - would not work on their canvas split offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016