• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I went to the verizon store and saw the galaxy S7 Edge 32GB titantium for $792 + tax.  If you did this deal online through verizon, it's still $692+tax.  So I went to cell2get.com and they have this same phone for $552.74.   There is a $25 coupon. I used code 25TOGET at checkout.  Brought the phone down to $527.74.  There was no tax to have it shipped to california.  Free shipping but does take 10-14 business days.  I know Verizon has a trade in program for up to $300 for some if you qualify but this route saved me more money.  I figured I could sell my galaxy S6 for about 300 on swappa.  And if you now, you qualify for the promotion from Samsung at www.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer.  There you can choose galaxy fit 2 or microSD 256gb.  And if you Samsung pay for the first time, they'll also give you $20 reward in app.  Figured I could sell the Samsung fit 2 or microSD bringing the price of the phone even cheaper.

Verizon phones are factory unlocked to work on ALL GSM carriers including AT&T and T-Mobile.  Again, I'm only referring to Verizon.  You may have a better deal with another carrier.

Member Summary

GX7 (43.67kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i'm confused with all what u wrote...

The cheapest you can this phone is $692 + tax from verizon.com if you upgrade.  If you buy this phone outright, it's $527.74.  
If you upgrade this phone with a qualifying trade in, your price from verizon is $692+tax - (up to $300.  I have the galaxy S6 and it qualifies for $300).  So net from verizon with a qualifying trade in, it'll cost you $400+ 
With cell2get, it's $527.74 (no tax for me) - $300 (current price from Swappa).  Net about $227.74.  
if you apply for Samsung 's promotions right now, you get either Samsung fit 2 or microSD.  You could sell either of those bringing the out of pocket even lower.

Will this work with Verizon MVNO Total Wireless?

mrbrandonrlewis said:   Gift Card Moon has a deal for 30% off Amazon gift cards. The deal ends tonight. No coupon code need. Not sure if there is a limit on the number you can buy. www.GiftCardMoon.com

This looks sketchy in the extreme to me.  Never heard of the site, no real contact info, no reviews, domain name was only registered on Sunday, and offering a huge discount on Amazon cards (which never get a huge discount).  Also, it's a special "Halloween" card which they say won't ship until October, which would give them plenty of time to disappear with your money.  My scam-dar is in the red zone on this one.

onthemove said:   Will this work with Verizon MVNO Total Wireless?
  It's unlocked so should work on all verizon MVNO and GSM carriers.

Totally confused by your post but I think the refurbished best buy deal of $479 for the S7 edge and $419 for the S7 are a much better deal

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016