Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Zenpad
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was disappointed the flex storage feature from Android 6 is not enabled on this tablet. I contacted Asus' customer service and according to them, they have no plans on enabling the use of a microSD card as primary storage. This I don't understand why, because the flex storage is one of the key feature in Android 6.

mansylvester said:   I was disappointed the flex storage feature from Android 6 is not enabled on this tablet. I contacted Asus' customer service and according to them, they have no plans on enabling the use of a microSD card as primary storage. This I don't understand why, because the flex storage is one of the key feature in Android 6.
That's disappointing, but if you can live with 16GB for apps this still seems like a decent value for the price. Another item of note is that ASUS seems to be better than a lot OEM's when it comes to updating their budget tablets. My wife's older Zenbook has received several security updates and an Android version update. My $80 WalMart tablet has not received a single update of any kind.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017