Posted with ToGo

Ultrafire 5000LM Zoomable CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch Super Bright Light
$3.93 shipped

Add Comment
18650 Battery? That, and battery holder not included.

18650 Battery and holder not included?

FYI: No mention of memory function, which means you'll have to cycle through the modes in order to get to the mode you last used. Other than that, looks good for $4, particularly since you can use 3xAAA batteries instead of the 1x18650 (batteries not included)

=18pxPackage Includes:

• =11pt1x 5000LM Zoomable CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight  (Not Include 18650 Battery and AAA holder)

I hated the focusing ring on this. I gave mine away.

cps6568 said:   18650 Battery and holder not included?
I have a flashlight that came with the holder, I never use it.  This look like small enough to just put in the pants pocket.

Yes, battery not included.  If it come with a charger than it might include battery.

A couple words of warning. Ultrafire is known for highly inflating their values for everything. Other eBay listings and Amazon listings for this light put it at 7watts. The LED data sheet from the manufacturer (Cree) states that the T6 will produce 692 lumens at 2000mA at about 3.2V. 3.2V * 2A = 6.4watts. So, if really at 7 watts, the light output might be closer to 750 lumens, not the 5000 as advertised

Second warning - do your research on 18650 battery actual mAh capacity based on brand. From the first "18650 battery comparison" result I found: , you can see that ultrafire batteries tend to only give you 1/4 to 1/2 of their advertised capacity, so a "bigger" battery isn't always better. From my own comparison, a 4000mAh Ultrafire gives me about half the life of a 3000mAh Orbtronic battery, with a 4pack of Ultrafire batteries costing about the same as a single orbtronic battery. If you are just using it occasionally around the house, battery life probably won't matter, but if you want a light to run for a solid hour or more, you need to be choosy.

So, all those warnings aside, this will still be a really bright light and the price is hard to beat. Just be prepared to buy the special batteries to feed it because it will eat through them pretty quickly

Cree data sheet does not claim that many lumens. Fyi.

Big (for a 18650), clunky design, dirt cheap.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016