• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.discover.com

PROGRAM DETAILS=8.99955px*You're signed up to earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in purchases at Amazon.com, Department Stores and Sam's Club from 10/1/16 (or the date on which you sign up, whichever is later) through 12/31/16. Amazon.com purchases include those made through the Amazon.com checkout, including digital downloads, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon Fresh orders, Amazon Local Deals and Amazon Prime subscriptions and items sold by third party merchants through Amazon.com's marketplace. Department Storesare defined as retailers selling a wide variety of merchandise, with separate checkout counters in each department. Sam's Club purchases made in store and online qualify. Gas and fuel purchases are not eligible. With the exception of Sam's Club, purchases made at warehouse clubs, wholesale distributors and discount stores are not eligible. Purchases made using tap-and-pay, mobile or wireless card readers, virtual wallets or similar technology may not be eligible. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.

Member Summary

discover (3.05kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
tks

rated:
Activated & thanks!

rated:
I didn't find a link to activate.

rated:
I don't have this 5% on my account, but my wife's has it..

rated:
TJTX said:   I didn't find a link to activate.

go to your cashback area.

rated:
I'm not seeing "cashback" in my card?

is it b/c I have a miles card?

rated:
Good opportunity to buy some giftcards and get 5% back.  http://www.samsclub.com/sams/gift-cards/1003.cp

rated:
Gpz1100 said:   Good opportunity to buy some giftcards and get 5% back.  http://www.samsclub.com/sams/gift-cards/1003.cp

This promo DOES NOT START UNTIL 10/1. So don't buy any now.

rated:
happygirl128 said:   I'm not seeing "cashback" in my card?

is it b/c I have a miles card?

yes....

rated:
I did not see how to activate this w/ the Discover Miles or Discover Open Road cards. Are all Discover cards included?

rated:
ablang said:   I did not see how to activate this w/ the Discover Miles or Discover Open Road cards. Are all Discover cards included?

no, specialty cards like yours are not.  cause you already earn extra in other categories.

rated:
Looks like gas purchases at Sam's not eligible for cash back but gift cards should be, correct ? 

rated:
Question if anyone knows:

By "Department Store" do they mean just the B&M or both the B&M and .com orders, at say Macy's, Sears, etc.  you'll note that for Sam's Club, they define both store and .com, but make no mention for the Department Stores.

Sign up to earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in purchases at Amazon.com, Department Stores and Sam's Club from 10/1/16 (or the date on which you sign up, whichever is later) through 12/31/16. Amazon.com purchases include those made through the Amazon.com checkout, including digital downloads, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon Fresh orders, Amazon Local Deals and Amazon Prime subscriptions and items sold by third party merchants through Amazon.com's marketplace. Department Stores are defined as retailers selling a wide variety of merchandise, with separate checkout counters in each department.Sam's Club purchases made in store and online qualify. Gas and fuel purchases are not eligible. With the exception of Sam's Club, purchases made at warehouse clubs, wholesale distributors and discount stores are not eligible. Purchases made using tap-and-pay, mobile or wireless card readers, virtual wallets or similar technology may not be eligible. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Question if anyone knows:

By "Department Store" do they mean just the B&M or both the B&M and .com orders, at say Macy'sSears, etc.  you'll note that for Sam's Club, they define both store and .com, but make no mention for the Department Stores.

Sign up to earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in purchases at Amazon. com, Department Stores and Sam's Club from 10/1/16 (or the date on which you sign up, whichever is later) through 12/31/16. Amazon. com purchases include those made through the Amazon. com checkout, including digital downloads, Amazon. com gift cards, Amazon Fresh orders, Amazon Local Deals and Amazon Prime subscriptions and items sold by third party merchants through Amazon. com's marketplace. Department Stores are defined as retailers selling a wide variety of merchandise, with separate checkout counters in each department.Sam's Club purchases made in store and online qualify. Gas and fuel purchases are not eligible. With the exception of Sam's Club, purchases made at warehouse clubs, wholesale distributors and discount stores are not eligible. Purchases made using tap-and-pay, mobile or wireless card readers, virtual wallets or similar technology may not be eligible. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.

My previous experience is that both B&M and online purcahse have earned 5% cash back bonus.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016