posted 48 years ago by
MasterDebator
Words as Weapons

Disney Movies Anywhere is offering Disney Pixar Monsters, Inc (HD Digital) for Free when you link your iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Microsoft, Vudu  and/or Verizon FiOS account using instructions below. Thanks bru20

Note, must be logged in to your Disney Movies Anywhere account (free to join)

Click here 

Login to or create your account.
Locate the banner that states "Get Monsters Inc. Free when you connect to any digital retailer" and click 'Get Connected'.

Alternatively, click here 
Follow the on-screen prompts to link your account(s)
Monsters, Inc (HD Digital) will be added to your account collection for Free
Note, some members report that unlinking, then relinking any previously linked accounts may also help in redeeming your free digital copy of Monsters, Inc.

Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
Worked for me.  Thanks OP!

Bah - already have it... Wish they'd let you select from different ones for these cases.

Thanks! OP

easy!

Thanks!

Good movie - helped me to not be afraid of monsters and stop wetting the bed. (joke - I'm still afraid of the dark).

Free movie! Good enough for a family night. Thanks op.

Thanks, MasterDebator!
I set up a Disney account, linked to Vudu , then watched in HDX via the Vudu app built into my BluRay player.
Just saw the Science of Pixar exhibit at Philly's Franklin Institute, so I appreciated the movie's technology and creativeness even more.

In 4 free, thx op.

Disney buys your privacy by letting you stream a movie?

MasterDebator said:   Disney Movies Anywhere is offering Disney Pixar Monsters, Inc (HD Digital) for Free when you link your iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Microsoft, Vudu  and/or Verizon FiOS account using instructions below. Thanks bru20

I appreciate you giving me credit. 

My 4 year old son and I thank you, OP.

This was not too bad. I linked Amazon, Vudu , and Google Play. The movie shows up in all three. I wish the rest of my digital purchases did that. I dislike looking through multiple accounts to find a movie or TV show.

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017