posted 47 years ago by
ShoppingChick
Deal Hunter

Posted with ToGo

Hampton Bay Sinclair 44 in. Oil-Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan -
$55.98
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-Bay-Sinclair-44-in-Oil-Rubbed-Bronze-Ceiling-Fan-AL958-ORB/203786361

Home Depot has the Hampton Bay Sinclair 44-in. Oil-Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan on sale for $55.98 with free shipping.
  • 5 reversible teak/walnut blades allows you to change your decor style without replacing the entire fan
  • 3-light kit with frosted glass
  • 3-speed with reverse
  • Decorative canopy cap is used to conceal exposed screws
  • Designed for interior use
  • Uses (3) 13-Watt CFL bulbs, included
  • 4.5 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
  • High performance motor assures powerful, whisper-quiet operation
  • Small room up to 10 ft. x 10 ft.
  • Lifetime motor warranty

Rated 4.6/5 stars from 102 customer reviews. 
Currently sold by a seller on Amazon for $68.99.

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
I bought this fan last week, it was very easy to install, though it took me a couple hours because I'm not an electrician.
I liked the fan, it has good rpm, ran faster than my previous one. However today it died suddenly. For a moment I thought it was power cut but the fan died. It's been hardly a week. I'm not sure what caused it. I won't say I don't recommend it, it could be that I received a bad one.
I'm just sharing my experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016