posted 48 years ago by
CardFrog
Happy Member

Arrow Electronics is giving a free Raspberry Pi 3 with any purchase over $100. 

Linky 

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
Please put merchant in the title.

For a limited time only (12:01 a.m. MST 8/24/16 until 11:59 p.m. MST 8/26/16 -- or while supplies last)

Nice deal if you happen to be purchasing something from them anyway. I would say $40 value.

so I buy 3 raspeberry pi 3, I'll get one more for free.

https://www.arrow.com/en/research-and-events/articles/raspberry-...

I added 3 Raspberry Pi 3s, shipping was $4.05 to Florida. I didn't see the free one added to cart, maybe they'll ship it later. I don't want to deal with the haddleto selling the 3 I don't want.

When your cart is over $100, you will see a message that says "Congratulations! You get a FREE Raspberry Pi 3 with this purchase! After checkout you’ll receive instructions on how to claim it."

Once you check out, a form will pop up where you'll be able to pick where you want to ship your free Raspberry Pi 3.

(full disclosure, I work for Arrow -- just want to be helpful)

Why does arrow not sell the RPi Zero? I need like 50 of those!

Good question -- I don't know the answer. But I can ask

chrisomatic93 said:   When your cart is over $100, you will see a message that says "Congratulations! You get a FREE Raspberry Pi 3 with this purchase! After checkout you’ll receive instructions on how to claim it."

Once you check out, a form will pop up where you'll be able to pick where you want to ship your free Raspberry Pi 3.

(full disclosure, I work for Arrow -- just want to be helpful)

and how much to ship the free Raspberry Pi 3.

It depends on your location. You can see the cost before you complete checkout after you enter your shipping address.

I read somewhere, the free one ships for free....
"GIFTS
Each eligible participant who places a Qualifying Order shall receive one Raspberry Pi 3 (the “Gift”), which may ship separately from the order. Approximate retail value: $34.99. Shipping and handling are included with the Gift. "

Yes -- the Raspberry Pi will ship for free, but the order itself does not.

osseckiii said:   https://www.arrow.com/en/research-and-events/articles/raspberry-pi-promo-details

I added 3 Raspberry Pi 3s, shipping was $4.05 to Florida. I didn't see the free one added to cart, maybe they'll ship it later. I don't want to deal with the haddleto selling the 3 I don't want.

I see
Congratulations! You get a FREE Raspberry Pi 3 with this purchase! After checkout you’ll receive instructions on how to claim it.
On the side when I add 3.

microcenter has these for $30,  but there says  Element 14 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B or  Allied Electronics Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
why would they be cheaper in a store, are they different than one sold
  by Arrow Electronics. I would think would be cheaper online.
its not like its a rare product, microcenter has tons of them in stock, I know they are not located everywhere though.
Sorry I know very little of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017