• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears Members Get $25 in Points When You Spend $25 in Shoes 8/26-9/17 In Store Participating Locations Only    
Link to Participating Stores 

Promotion does not start until 8/26. Points expire after 14 days

Offer valid 8/26/16-9/17/16 in store only.
Excludes Clearance, Work boots and Everyday Great Price items. 
Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction.
*By accepting Shop Your Way® member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and 
conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms 

Shop Your Way members earn points on qualifying 
purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. 

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

sears (3.42kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is there a link somewhere that spells out the deal?  The link to the list of stores doesn't say anything about the $25 back.  I can't find anything on Sears.com or SYW.com.  Thanks.

rated:
man o man, guess we know where the $300 million "investment" (is it an investment when you know its going to tank?) Lampert shelled out is going. I've gotten a ton of offers lately for free points w/ no minimum purchase. maybe like $50 in the last month, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And rarely do I shell out more than a dollar or 2 when I do use those promos.

rated:
sportsfan64 said:   Is there a link somewhere that spells out the deal?  The link to the list of stores doesn't say anything about the $25 back.  I can't find anything on Sears. com or SYW.com.  Thanks.
  In store only offer. 

rated:
sportsfan64 said:   Is there a link somewhere that spells out the deal?  The link to the list of stores doesn't say anything about the $25 back.  I can't find anything on Sears. com or SYW.com.  Thanks.
  this. i don't trust Sears enough to honor any SYW "promotion."

rated:
crabbing said:   
  this. i don't trust Sears enough to honor any SYW "promotion."

It's in-store only. You'll get the points, providing they print out on the cash register receipt (and they should, as long as you are in one of the stores on the pdf list).
If the SYWR points don't show up on your receipt, simply say you changed your mind, and do an immediate return for a refund.

You won't make any friends with the store clerk (or any customers waiting behind you), but likely they are not "in on the game".

rated:
crabbing said:   
  this. i don't trust Sears enough to honor any SYW "promotion."

I went to my local store (that was on the list) and looked around for a sign.  I didn't see anything by the shoes racks, but I heard someone mention something about the deal and point up.  The sign was on a banner hanging from the ceiling.  I bought a pair of shoes for $29.99 and got the $25 in points back.

rated:
PTS ROLL?

rated:
It is likely you must have $25 OOP at the very least.  It would say in terms "where no other (points or offers) apply"

rated:
needhelpplease said:   PTS ROLL?
  TRY IT AND LET US KNOW!

rated:
I did this deal last night. I applied points to get me to exactly $25 oop and did receive $25 in points and it did print on the receipt.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016