Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

$10 MLB Hat Promotion

https://www.lids.com/

Price drops in cart

Views
19 Comments
Add Comment
Just bought two hats, $10 each. There was a $5 shipping rate that I couldn't remove, but still, great price.

Thanks!  Did store pickup to avoid shipping. 

just got in for 2 red sox hats, prices get adjusted automatically in cart. great deals.

Just bought 3 hats for $30.00 and you get free shipping if the pre sale price surpasses $50.00 so if you get 3 you should get free shipping

10% ebates as well

Well, showed free shipping for me all the way through the checkout screen and hitting submit order on PayPal, but order confirmation the $5 magically showed up.

wow, what a great deal, I got free shipping

Free shipping applies before the discounts. awesome!

Unfortunately they all seem to be adjustable caps for the SF Giants. Not that the Giants couldn't use some adjustments at this point. I only rock fitted caps. Thanks anyways for posting OP.

Great deal. In for a few.

ganjagadget said:   Unfortunately they all seem to be adjustable caps for the SF Giants. Not that the Giants couldn't use some adjustments at this point. I only rock fitted caps. Thanks anyways for posting OP.
  Thats because the Giants head only get big in even years and shrink  on odd years

I got free shipping with 3 hats. When I got to final checkout page I checked onto an upgraded shipping option. When I checked back to the basic shipping option it changed the shipping cost to free.

Nice, $36 for 4 hats w/ free shipping, I am a lids member so got an extra 10% off. Thanks

$30 for 3 hats plus tax. Sweet deal. Thanks!

+10% back from ebates

ganjagadget said:   Unfortunately they all seem to be adjustable caps for the SF Giants. Not that the Giants couldn't use some adjustments at this point. I only rock fitted caps. Thanks anyways for posting OP.
  In my opinion the velcro backs that are common now look a lot better than the snap backs of old.

jfabregas said:   
  In my opinion the velcro backs that are common now look a lot better than the snap backs of old.

But now I see most all of the adjustable hats seem to be snap backs, so my opinion isn't much help here.

Great find -- just bought 3. Thanks!

Awesome. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017