• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LG Premier Tracfone 5.3
Disclaimer
http://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.E229607.html?promo=RL1&cm_ite=H... Premier Tracfone 5.3" Smartphone w/ 1350 Min, Text and Datawrite a review Early Access: Today's Special Value Presale   Community Q&A6 Questions | 2 Answers SPECIAL PRICE: =35px !important$119.96If Sold Separately:  $577.66+Free Standard S&Hor 4 Easy Pays of $29.99=11px+ S&H and tax

Unlock all the joys of an Android smartphone, without locking yourself into a lengthy contract, with the LG Premier L62VL TracFone. Its 5.3" diagonal HD display brings your favorite movies and shows to life, while Capture+ technology allows you to draw and write virtual notes on-screen at any time. With Cheese Shutter and Gesture Shot, you can snap a photo by saying cheese or closing your fist, making selfies a breeze. It can even read your texts and emails for you, using text-to-speech technology, when you need to keep your hands free.

And because you get 1,350 minutes, 1,350 texts, and 1.3GB of data right off the bat--good for one year--you can start enjoying all of your new TracFone's features right away. Even better, the minutes, texts, and data you buy in the future will triple for the lifetime of the device! From LG.

You'll also receive a car charger to help keep your phone powered up on the go, a protective case, and the Select Smartphone Suite software bundle, which is packed with useful apps and trial offers. 

• Includes Premier LTE L62VL smartphone with USB cable and AC adapter; car charger, case, 1,350 minutes/1,350 texts/1.35GB data for one year and triple minutes/texts/data for life of phone, and Select Smartphone Suite app suite digital download
  • Compatible with many 4G, LTE networks
  • Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system
  • 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 quad-core processor
  • 5.3" diagonal TFT display with 1280x720 resolution
  • 8GB internal memory
  • 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi; Wi-Fi Direct
  • Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology
  • 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with flash, Burst Shot, 1080p video recording
  • 5 megapixel front camera with Gesture Shot, 1080p video recording
  • Cheese Shutter
  • Live Shot
  • Customizable self-timer
  • Web browser
  • S-GPS, geotagging
  • Capture+
  • Text-to-speech capability
  • Accelerometer
  • Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • microSD memory card reader
  • Measures approximately 5-3/4"L x 3"W x 3/8"H; weighs 4.94 oz
  • CSA listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam
  • Imported

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you very much for posting this deal. I remain disappointed that Tracfone does not offer a reasonably-priced smartphone with at least 16GB of internal storage, but this phone should be a good choice for many.

And too bad they will no longer transfer minutes from another smartphone to this one....

yesidonoitall said:   And too bad they will no longer transfer minutes from another smartphone to this one....
  Per TracFone "Please note that when you complete a phone upgrade from a smartphone to a non-smartphone, you will not be able to transfer any remaining minutes in your account, so you will lose those minutes. ".
Nothing about smartphone to smartphone.

But what about a minutes only phone to a smartphone?  Yep, I've had my phone for over 3 years now.

AirForceBear said:   
yesidonoitall said:   And too bad they will no longer transfer minutes from another smartphone to this one....
  Per TracFone "Please note that when you complete a phone upgrade from a smartphone to a non-smartphone, you will not be able to transfer any remaining minutes in your account, so you will lose those minutes. ".
Nothing about smartphone to smartphone.

Is the Tracfone LG306G be considered a smart phone?

eh82, I doubt it.

Looks like a great deal.. need to see if my parents want upgrades!

They will transfer any remaining service however but you can longer combine smartphones. The smartphone being transferred to has all service/data wiped out as part of the transfer. You can transfer the number in addition to any remaining service.

Vetterin said:   But what about a minutes only phone to a smartphone?  Yep, I've had my phone for over 3 years now.
  That you can do and the number of minutes will be extended to the data and text buckets.

Someone said HSN had this exact deal for $90 about two weeks ago. Can anyone confirm this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016