• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Dell Inspiron i3000-101SLV 11.6" Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron, 2GB, 32GB SSD

Buy Dell Inspiron i3000-101SLV 11.6 Inch Convertible Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Celeron, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD) at Staples? low price, or read customer reviews to learn more.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty decent little machine. I bought this from Amazon about 4 months ago for a few dollars more than this.

Out of the box, it's usable but slow. The real beauty of this 2-in-1 is that it's upgradable. I put in a 8GB SODIMM FOR $30 and a 240GB SSD for about $60. For less than $300 excluding tax, it beats anything else in this price range.

The Celeron cannot be replaced, of course, and it is a limitation, but it's quite adequate for office apps and watching video. Don't expect to do any gaming or video editing on this device.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016