posted 48 years ago by
Albert1234

Portamate folding steel saw horse $30 with free shipping to your local HD store. These aren't the flimsy ones HD normally carries in their stores. I've had my eye on these for some time. I like the Fulton design better but those are only 25" high. These are 33" high (ie. standing height).

Link to HD

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
Ordered one. Green. Thanks!

It seems to be very well constructed a heavy gauge steel that should contribute to this being very durable.

Thanks for bringing my attention to these - I've been looking for good folding set for a couple years.

Just got a pair at Amazon for $51 with Prime shipping here. I've never figured out how a single sawhorse could be particularly useful...

aucedri said:   It seems to be very well constructed a heavy gauge steel that should contribute to this being very durable.
  Is this Kang or Kodos?

Perhaps a bit different deal, more expensive, but a more flexible, heavier duty portable saw horse at Home Depot (I just ordered two, could not find better pricing elsewhere): http://www.homedepot.com/p/TOUGHBUILT-32-in-tall-Adjustable-Folding-Sawhorse-TB-C700/205870356 

Got a set even though I don't have an immediate need. Easily stored though for when I do!

saltoricco said:   Ordered one. Green. Thanks!
  Won't you need two?

po90260 said:   
saltoricco said:   Ordered one. Green. Thanks!
  Won't you need two?

If the man/woman said he/she needs 1, he/she needs 1!

Kaadamson said:   Got a set even though I don't have an immediate need. Easily stored though for when I do!
  Crud!  I thought I was buying a set but only got one.  My mistake.  Shucks, now the price is back up to $53+.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017