posted 47 years ago by
Catpiss_Neverclean

Posted with ToGo

Think Geek Canned Unicorn Meat
$11.74
https://www.amazon.com/Think-Geek-Canned-Unicorn-Meat/dp/B0089KZPNU

• Okay, for real: you can't eat this. It's a dismembered stuffed unicorn in a can.
  • The bottom of the tin is easily removable to gain access to the mini dead unicorn inside. No can opener needed!

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
No HDMI kills the deal.

leonc said:   No HDMI kills the deal.

free returns makes it hot!

Price: $14.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49.

Can you really put a price on unicorn meat?

The can itself is worth it. It's really funny.

Catpiss_Neverclean said:   Think Geek Canned Unicorn Meat
$11.74
https://www.amazon.com/Think-Geek-Canned-Unicorn-Meat/dp/B0089KZPNU 

• Okay, for real: you can't eat this. It's a dismembered stuffed unicorn in a can.
  • The bottom of the tin is easily removable to gain access to the mini dead unicorn inside. No can opener needed!

I know I'm not supposed to eat this, but if I do, will it fix my eyes? 

I've seen the darn Ashens (British "actor" who've always make "serious fun" about ridiculous stuff, like gags, bootlegs and strange and expired food from both sides of the Atlantic) video on YT about the same company's Dragon's Meat (it maybe available as well if you follow the same link as the Unicorn).   

I've never thought that form of ENTERTAINMENT would've rolled here...   

LOL... thinking of buying these just to give to little kids and watch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017