posted 1 month ago by
Senior Member - 5K

Posted with ToGo

Macy's Pop Up Sale | Extra 50% OFF Select Women's Shoes

Promo Code: FLASH

From 6PM - 12AM ET on August 29, 2016, GET 50% OFF select regular, sale & clearance women’s shoes. Place qualifying items in shopping bag; then enter Pop-Up Sale promo code in the box labeled “HAVE A PROMO CODE?” and click “APPLY.” You can enter the promo code in your shopping bag at any time before or during checkout. Only one promo code may be used per transaction. 50% off discount taken off select regular, sale & clearance women’s shoes, with exclusions listed. EXCLUDES: Deals of the Day, Everyday Values, specials, web busters™, prior purchases, payments on credit accounts, gift wrap or shipping charges and all items & brands not included in the Pop-Up Sale shop. 

Add Comment
More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
Do you have a link to the specific styles that are in this promotion? I can't get the code to work on anything.

I usually get the Macy's promos in my email, but I didn't get this one, and I can't get to the sale. Curses! Actually, I am probably saving hundreds of dollars because I can't get to the sale...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016