posted 1 month ago by
Namlemez
Thrifty Member

DuraQ Premium Replacement Brush Heads with replacement indicator (4) 
Coupon: A3LRWUE2

I was looking for some replacement brushes that aren't $5 each and stumbled on this Amazon seller's blog where they're giving $1 off for a week. $5 for 4 brushes with Prime worked for me.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I order some generic ones from eBay and they were pathetic.
Didn't even rotate properly.

OP - I will sell them to you for $3 for a pack of 5.
(but I won't recommend that you buy )

rated:
Thanks, I''ll pass These had a 5 star review from a dental assistant that made me feel a little more comfortable...

rated:
There are some good, lots truly horrible generic Oral-B brushes out there. These are the best I've found (bought them twice at least a year apart, same type each time) and are worth buying:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008XBE8LA/ref=oh_aui_search...

rated:
OP - the reviews are questionable.
The product has a Fakespot grade of F.

rated:
I'll no longer buy these as knockoffs (and not just because I scored a ton of legitimate ones on clearance a while ago). I have tried multiple manufacturers of these generics and the quality is almost always terrible. Considering how infrequently they require replacement, spend a few extra bucks for the real thing.

rated:
Hey!

I'm one of the owners of DuraQ. We noticed our coupon post got linked here and took a gander. I was sad to see so many people have had a bad experience with other brushes they've bought.

To assuage your concerns, I'd like to share a little information about our product. We spent months working with our supplier on these, compared them to what was on the market by buying six different generics, and tested them ourselves at home before we were willing to put our names on them. We're so confident in our product, we wrote this on the product page:

SUPREMELY GUARANTEED - if you aren't happy with it, let us know and we'll give you your money back. Really!

In a further bid for transparency with you all, I'd like to share how this has worked out for us. Below is a screenshot of our performance on Amazon for this product. As you can see we've had only one refund issued in the last three months. It gets better: this refund was actually granted by Amazon due to their fulfillment damaging the product and Amazon refunded both the buyer and us. We'll be sad if we ever get someone who doesn't like our product, but it hasn't happened yet!

http://imgur.com/a/rknO6

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016