• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Looks like no love for FireTV owners, sorry.  If you see the text below at the link, you should be eligible:

Alexa Shopping Promotion: Terms and Conditions$10 Off: 
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PST) September 17, 2016. 
• Offer is available on one (1) item over $20.00 purchased from Amazon. com using Alexa voice shopping on an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or Amazon Tap device. 
• Offer does not apply to digital content or skills (e.g., Uber, Dominos). 
• Offer good while supplies last. 
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items. 
• Offer limited to one per customer and per Amazon device. 
• Taxes, shipping and handling do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. 
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.00. 
• This offer is available to Prime members only. 
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. 
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. 
• If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. 
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. 
• Customers using Alexa only to purchase products over $20 sold by sellers other than Amazon are not eligible for this promotion, but will instead receive a $10 gift card after the promotion period ends as a thank you for trying Alexa voice shopping. Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat do I need to do to shop with Alexa? 

To shop with your Echo, Dot, Tap, or Fire TV, you must be a Prime member with 1-Click ordering enabled. 
What is “Amazon 's Choice”? 
For things you haven't bought before, Alexa may recommend Amazon's Choice products, which are highly-rated, well-priced products with Prime shipping. 
How long is my cancellation window? 
1-click orders can always be cancelled within 30 minutes, but you can also follow the steps available here
How can I avoid unintended purchases? 
Use the Alexa app to set up a 4-digit voice shopping code to prevent unintended purchases using instructions here
How secure is my transaction when I voice shop with Alexa? 
We secure your shopping transaction using the same protocols as when you shop via PC or mobile phone. 
What if I order something by mistake? 
If you don’t realize the mistake in time to cancel, you will be able to return the item through our Online Returns Center. Physical goods ordered through Alexa are eligible for free returns. 
Can I buy multiple items with Alexa? 
Alexa orders are processed and confirmed one item at a time. You must first complete the order of an item before ordering another item. 

Member Summary

Shop with Alexa (17.29kB)
Thanks Neilium
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not seeing anything mentioning the $10 off at that link

Green for effort... will try when time permits...

tyguide said:   Green for effort... will try when time permits...
  Not sure on the effort...since the those terms can't even be found on the page linked.

Those terms though look identical though to the "Prime Day terms".    

This this just an extension/same offer from that ?  

If not, do anyone/OP try it to see if a person who qualified for the first one would also qualify for this offer ?

My Tap just went down after 3 months of use, battery acting up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016