The MPOW Swift headphones deal is around again it seems

1-Sale link seems to redirect to Amazon, with a coupon provided. Nice price after coupon V72QRBAW

• Currently $23.99 with FREE shipping (PRIME or 1-Day with qualifying $35 purchase)
  • Coupon brings the price down to $13.99 ($1 cheaper than the last time I posted a similar after-coupon deal!)
  • Past user feedback is the MPOW Swift has similar cheap Chinese competitors, but the Swift gets pretty consistently good reviews for quality.

--> Amazon Link (only 3 colors to choose this time: pink black, green, mint green)

Limited-time deal!

• Excellent Music Quality with Top aptX Technology
  • After adjusting three different equalizer levels, we found that the middle frequencies is more close to the acoustic effect of the wired headset which ensures less loss of the sound quality. With such top aptX tech, Mpow Swift features an excellent sound,especially the low sound density. Listen to your music like a true professional without sacrificing your looks!
  • Minimum Background Noise
  • CVC6.0 Digital noise reduction technology,intelligent filter ambient noise,make it more clear in calling and music.
  • Recreational Comfortable Design
  • Technical Ergonomics Design with medical earmuffs makes you feel more comfortable and stable.
  • Same Model,Better for Using
  • Convenient in-line volume and microphone control allow you to adjust sound to your jogger, Running and other Sport preference.
  • World Famous Warranty

New Version

• Swift 2nd bluetooth headphones have upgraded a lot in apt-X tech and PCB board for better user experience.
  • In-ear earbuds design with apt-X ensure high quality stereo sounds and better outdoor volume.
  • Ergonomics Design and 3 pairs sport fit stabilizers will guarantee more stable and comfortable for work-out.
  • Advanced bluetooth 4.0 version allow you enjoy wireless music in 30- feet working distance with strong signal.
  • Extra long built-in battery provides up to 5 hours talking/playing time for a 2-hour charge.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks for posting the deal - picked myself up another pair. I own like 5 of these now; and the original one I purchased way back is still going strong.

I bought 2 the last time, both have died "failed to accept a charge anymore" both with the exact same issues.

AlgaeEater said:   Thanks for posting the deal - picked myself up another pair. I own like 5 of these now; and the original one I purchased way back is still going strong.
  This is the exact same situation for me. I also got the MPOW motion sensing light and have really liked it as well.

Other colors available are less expensive but it appears that the coupon value is also reduced; $4.00 off on 'Nature Green' color results in same $13.99 checkout price.

cyberpitstop said:   I bought 2 the last time, both have died "failed to accept a charge anymore" both with the exact same issues.

Sorry to hear about that. Did you try contacting them directly on Facebook or twitter for a replacement? Use these links here Facebook / Twitter 

I had a similar problem with a Bluetooth headset I bought from another company. Turns out my charger was shortening the life of the battery due to it being way overkill for the built in cell. Not sure if it applies, but just food for thought. It's better to charge these things off your computer usb ports than a fancy power adapter or brick (similar to this one here). In any case good luck.

I have 1 pair about 2 years i think. Accidentally put them in the washer and it still works. Dried it out in a Jar of rice for 12hours before i recharged it.

I purchased a pair 10 month ago. They work but lately they like to connect as "voice only". Some times I have to restart them like 5 times to get the "media" (music) to play. Not sure if an Android update is to blame or what - is started a month or two ago and happens with 2 different phones. Also if you want to use them with multiple devices you might need to pair them every time you hop from device to device.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017