posted 1 month ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

B&H has the Belkin Mini Surge Protector with USB Charger (BZ103050-TVL)  on sale for $13.95 with free shipping on orders over $49. Amazon has this same item on sale for $13.99 as part of their Gold Box Deal of the Day and Prime members would get free shipping making it a better offer for some.

Deal Notes: Seeing this on Amazon's Gold Box deals, I checked the price history and found this to match their lowest price ever. Then when price checking found B&H to be beating Amazon by a few cents. B&H also does not charge tax in as many states as Amazon and they both offer free shipping on $49 orders, making them the better choice for most people without Prime membership. This beats Amazon's current and lowest price ever by $0.04 according to Camelcamelcamel.  

• 2 x USB Charging Ports (2.1A combined)
  • 3 x Outlets
  • 360° Rotating Plug
  • Rated at 918 joules for superior power protection
  • Belkin Lifetime Warranty and $75,000 Connected Equipment Warranty

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 2,022 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $15.93 from NextWarehouse.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Could not get the free shipping. Is there a code?

rated:
Per Amazon, Belkin Model Number: BZ103050-TVL has only 5W, 1 AMP (2 x 500ma) USB power.
https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-3-Outlet-Swivel-Travel-Charger/dp/...

The BST300 model has 10W 2.1 amp charging power.
https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-3-Outlet-SurgePlus-Protector-BST30...

rated:
I didn't see any USB power rating in the B&H site. Per Amazon, this model only has 5W 1amp USB output. The BST300 has the 10W 2.1amp output.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016