• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
​New Balance Vazee Coast Men's Running Shoe -- $29.99 + $1 Shipping at Joe's New Balance

Member Summary

NewBalance (25.11kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Purchased these exact NB Vazee Coast shoes a while. I got them when the shoes were first available on Joes NB.
They have a thinner inner liner footbed - less cushioning than other NB shoes.
Light weight, with a mesh upper - socks will get wet easily.
The foam sole seems to be wearing and breaking down a little faster than other NB shoes. This is my first foam sole shoe.
I walk/jog 15-20 miles a week in them. I have 300 miles on them.
I will try something else next time.

I got these a few months back. I can say that I wouldn't run in these. I do wear them to work (my work allows us to wear sneakers). They are a nice casual shoe. I get compliments. They go well with shorts or jeans.. probably not jean shorts though.

The bottom shoelace hole ripped on my right shoe. The rip didn't effect the fit of the shoe. Just looks a little different. They are a cheaper in quality than most NB shoes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016