• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
=smallThe No. 1 LEGO videogame franchise triumphantly returns with a fun-filled, humorous journey based on the blockbuster Star Wars film. In LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, players relive the epic action from the blockbuster film Star Wars: The Force Awakens, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. The game will also feature exclusive playable content that bridges the story gap between Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens also introduces Multi-Builds and Blaster Battles to the LEGO videogame universe. With Multi-Builds, use available LEGO bricks to open up new paths, then break them apart and re-build them again to open up another! And another! During Blaster Battles, use your surroundings as cover to stand against the First Order.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: STAR WARS FORUM, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 24, 2016 @ 7:08am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Groupon also has it for the same price and FS.

This is a decent price (warm for me), but I think you will want to get the Deluxe edition. I guess you can always buy later for $10.
I am really looking forward to playing this one, but need to wait for next price drop to get under $30...

Season Pass info:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016