• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Nine Stars 13.2 Gallon Slim / 2.1 Gallon Trash Can Combo Set

• Touchless automatic motion sensor trash can set includes 1 kitchen-size and 1 bathroom-size
  • Infrared motion sensor automatically opens and closes lid
  • Sensor is water-resistant
  • Seals in odors
  • made of commercial-grade stainless steel
  • 13 gallon requires 3 C batteries and 2 gallon 2 D batteries (not included)

Member Summary

Amazon Prize History (69.77kB)
Thanks jaisonjoseph
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These are very nice trash cans. Automatic open when you waive your hand above them. I bought these in Oct. '14 & they still work great! They take the 13 gallon trash bags - has an inner plastic ring that hold the bag in place - no slippage.  I use the smaller trash can in the bathroom & the larger in the kitchen.

Highly recommend. I paid $68.85 back then @ WM.com, so IMO they are a pretty decent buy.

I got this from Amazon Lightning Deal for $53.99 + tax back in 2013 (Same exact Size Combo, original price was $69.97 then). $69.99 is a good price, but not a hot deal I guess ! BTW, Amazon is not selling it anymore.

I got these for $60 from Costco probably 4 or 5 years ago, still holding up.

is it easy to take out a full bag of garbage out of the can?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016