• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Don't forget to read the fine prints down the page on site!

Tintin

Member Summary

Hilton HHonors Double Points (39.01kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
yahoo, looks like the 2nd promotion this year with out a big ol'e list of excluded properties

nice find op

rated:
The FAQ for this promo: Text 

TY, OP!

rated:
Thanks OP. Trip already booked and the double points would be great.

rated:
Hilton always sends emails telling Hilton Honors members about the upcoming quarter's bonus.

rated:
EradicateSpam said:   Hilton always sends emails telling Hilton Honors members about the upcoming quarter's bonus.
  Indeed they do, but they also send a bunch of stuff that I don't care about - it all gets deleted without being read.

Thanks OP.

rated:
Why not, going there anyway!

rated:
Woops,I assumed it was for hhonors credit card purchases, it is only for Hilton stays

rated:
Excludes hotels in Mainland China, Macau, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Unbelievable. Guess where my big vacation is this year... China. I ended booking with my Marriott points in the cities where there aren't acceptable cheap hotels in the locations I wanted. Hilton is the only hotel status I have these days and between high rates and more attractive/less restrictive promos elsewhere, they've made it really hard to give them my business. And I really want to.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016