Posted with ToGo

FREE eyeglasses at GLASSESSHOP.COM
$0.00
http://www.glassesshop.com/promotion/free-glasses

coupon code GSFREE

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Couldn't get the coupon to work - "Error! Sorry this coupon code is only good for specific products!"

rated:
There are 3 pages of potentially free glasses ($29.95 each).  However, the GSFREE coupon only takes $25 off.  Shipping cost is another $4.95 or so.  Total is $9.90.  Glasses do not seem to be free as claimed.

rated:
nyarrow said:   Couldn't get the coupon to work - "Error! Sorry this coupon code is only good for specific products!"
    I just tried, only works for the products in the link, and only one pair per customer.

rated:
anyone have experience with these?

rated:
xqa2000 said:   There are 3 pages of potentially free glasses ($29.95 each).  However, the GSFREE coupon only takes $25 off.  Shipping cost is another $4.95 or so.  Total is $9.90.  Glasses do not seem to be free as claimed.
  You could try these   only 6.99  

rated:
It says "free for 1.50 lenses". Unless you happen to need exactly that prescription, it's apparently NOT free!
Of course, shipping isn't "free" either.
Sounds like a scam to me.

rated:
.50 isn't the prescription!....I believe that is the thinness of the lens. it just happens to be the lens that comes free with this deal. GlassesShop is not a scam, I've ordered from them several times. I just ordered a pair, it came to $7.90. It's a great deal, please don't be scaring people off by claiming it's a scam when it clearly is aboveboard. Where else can you get a pair of prescription glasses for less than eight bucks?

rated:
The cheapest lenses I'm able to choose is $19.85. It does not give me an option of 1.5 lens. Prescription is only -1.5/-2.0.

rated:
I want these just so I can be Harry Potter

http://www.glassesshop.com/eyeglasses/fm0976

rated:
CheapBustard said:   The cheapest lenses I'm able to choose is $19.85. It does not give me an option of 1.5 lens. Prescription is only -1.5/-2.0.

Mine are +0.75 readers and I'm only getting the $19.85 lenses.  Also only getting a $48 credit against $52.95 "free" frames.

rated:
DerProfi said:   
CheapBustard said:   The cheapest lenses I'm able to choose is $19.85. It does not give me an option of 1.5 lens. Prescription is only -1.5/-2.0.

Mine are +0.75 readers and I'm only getting the $19.85 lenses.  Also only getting a $48 credit against $52.95 "free" frames.

EDITED:

Yep, I'm only seeing $25 off of the $29.95 frames.

rated:
GlassesShop is never competitive in a realistic sense, even with these deceptive coupons when compared to many other discount glasses shops. Most people likely want thinner lenses, better frames, lens coatings, etc., which always cost extra. Zenni is usually my first store of choice.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/231255
A recent post to that thread had some criticism, though.

rated:
The "NEXT" button disappears after selecting "Lens Type" so there is no way to complete an order.

rated:
Even I use the coupon for the $9.95 frame, I still need to pay $4.96. So, free?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016