• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SIM and service work in both Android and Apple phones as long as you install the Freedompop app.

click me 

Member Summary

freedom pop (3.75kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does activation of a Bring-Your-Own-Phone still cost $19.99 ?

rated:
Remember to cancel all trials after 30 days.

rated:
30 day free trial of the 1GB plan, the 200MB plan is free on an ongoing basis. You just have to downgrade at the website. No activation cost for BYO Phone.

rated:
cestmoi123 said:   30 day free trial of the 1GB plan, the 200MB plan is free on an ongoing basis. You just have to downgrade at the website. No activation cost for BYO Phone.
  Thanks! I just figured out myself.

rated:
Just completed a new order (got new phone#), Initial Signup paid just $1.07.
I login to disable Top-Up, but I have to pay for $5 credit upfront.
Question : can't disable "1G trial ($19.99/mo later)", can't disable "Premium Plus ($7.99/mo later)", how to disable them ?

rated:
you can disable them right away, but the disable link are so tiny which is hard to spot them even you know they are there. Just look very closely for downgrade option. I am just waiting for the free 500MB deal comes by again.

rated:
Xam said:   you can disable them right away, but the disable link are so tiny which is hard to spot them even you know they are there. Just look very closely for downgrade option. I am just waiting for the free 500MB deal comes by again.

Do your remember when that last happened? .99 isn't too much to worry about, but if that deal comes by regularly, I can probably wait. I just wanted to throw the sims in the Asus tablets I got on clearance at WalMart. Can't hurt to have free data.

rated:
Edited and removed. 

rated:
chemdraw said:   Remember to cancel all trials after 30 days.
   You'll be in deep doo-doo if you do that. Cancel or downgrade BEFORE 30 days is up to avoid being charged. 

rated:
DrElectron said:   SIM and service work in both Android and Apple phones as long as you install the FreedomPop app.FYI - App not required for data.

rated:
Will this work in Vietnam? Looks like Vietnam just shut everyone else out. (TMobile Project Fi etc.)

rated:
It doesn. Ok well how can you call yourself global and have an as ton of countries that wont work?

rated:
I'm never going back to Vietnam. Some joker went peepee in my Coke.  Not funny. And after all we did for that country...

rated:
I think thats china not vietnam

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016