posted 1 month ago by
Mr. Blue

Posted with ToGo

Eldritch Horror

• Inspired by the best-selling board game, Arkham Horror
  • A fully cooperative game for up to eight players that also supports solo play
  • A fast-paced, deeply thematic, story-driven adventure game
  • Dedicated Mystery decks and unique victory conditions for each Ancient One ensure a versatile and highly replayable experience

Add Comment
FYI: this is an all time low according to the dromedaries:
3 * (one hump) 

And it has an overall rank of 31 at BGG:

Interesting price(s) shows up:

List Price: $59.99
Price: $35.77
With Deal: $36.87

It's a buck cheaper for prime members, it seems.  When I search I see it as 36.87, but in cart it shows 35.77.

I've been wishing I had a coop game for > 5 players, so I went ahead and ordered it.  Thanks!

Looks like the price is starting to move some.

Its at $37.51 right now. Signed out of prime and checked again and saw 37.51 still.

Seems Amazon sometimes changes prices like this when they get a sale, probably in reaction to how fast it sells at the sale price.

edit:  odd.. I put it in the cart to test and it came up at 36.95.   

This is my favorite board game of all time. It's not for novice gamers, though. It's fairly complex, and games can last several hours.

REALLY love this game. It's best with 4-6 I think but we pulled it off with 3 once (we might have been cheating a little bit). I actually like that it's really hard to beat, you need to really make decisions about what's going out of control the fastest and plow ahead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016