Posted with ToGo

TravelWise Packing Cube System - Durable 3 Piece Weekender Set [2014 Version]
$9.95
https://www.amazon.com/TravelWise-Packing-Cube-System-Weekender/dp/B00DDTO3LM

free shipping with prime or on $49+

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
My advice: packing cubes are great, but they are much easier to fit in your suitcase if you get them all in the same size. Use different colors to help you remember what is in each cube. A set different sizes in the same color makes no sense to me, except as a teaser to show you what the different sizes are so you can buy more later.

rated:
thanks OP!
I have a few of these sets; and this is about the regular price on these....Amazon is faking it up as $39.99 is regular and the current $9.99 is some sort of "Sale"....fake Amazon pricing bot to generate sales....

rated:
johnny98 said:   My advice: packing cubes are great, but they are much easier to fit in your suitcase if you get them all in the same size. Use different colors to help you remember what is in each cube. A set different sizes in the same color makes no sense to me, except as a teaser to show you what the different sizes are so you can buy more later.
  This is a very good point, I have three cubes that are the same size but I also have two smaller sized cubes for underwear and socks.

rated:
I'm in. I started a job that is about 75% travel this year and just treated myself to some nice luggage. This should go well with it.

rated:
@Dealgain - these appear to be $26 at launch, averaging $18ish according to the camels... $9.95 is the low price - once in Feb.

rated:
fatwallet5684 said:   @Dealgain - these appear to be $26 at launch, averaging $18ish according to the camels... $9.95 is the low price - once in Feb.
  Not even close.  Best for you to try to read the data again.  It's been $9.95 for a very long time. 

Also nothing different than the everyday (or cheaper) prices from places like ikea:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30235115/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016