• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.chipotle.com/freekidsmeal

*Every Sunday in September, kids eat FREE when you buy a burrito, bowl, an order of tacos or salad. Bonus: it comes with a nifty Dragons Love Tacos activity sheet.On Sundays this September 2016, families can enjoy a free kidís meal with the purchase of a burrito, bowl, order of tacos, or salad. Free kidís meal valid only for kids 12 and under. Offer must be redeemed simultaneously in a single visit and is subject to availability. Not valid for catering orders. May not be combined with other offers; additional restrictions may apply.

Member Summary

chipotle (58.36kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My kids love Chipotle and they go there at weekends anyway. So it's not them but me are getting free food.

rated:
Free Bonus: Providing phone and address of nearest hospital and its admitting emergency room, also of childrens' hospital for longer treatments for gut illnesses and related problems.

rated:
is it 1 kids meal per adult meal?

rated:
needhelpplease said:   is it 1 kids meal per adult meal?
† Yes but if you have 2 adult entrees and 2 kids eating you can get 2 kids meals free. †

rated:
DelCheapo said:   
† Yes but if you have 2 adult entrees and 2 kids eating you can get 2 kids meals free. †

† Do the kids need to be with you when ordering?

for example, if I go and order two adult meal will they also let me order two kids meals for free if I'm by wyself?

rated:
snork615 said:   Free Bonus: Providing phone and address of nearest hospital and its admitting emergency room, also of childrens' hospital for longer treatments for gut illnesses and related problems.

††
Funny ...

Why would anyone (in their right mind) risk getting their kids sick on the cheap?

rated:
DelCheapo said:   

† So 1 kids meal per adult meal, got it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016