HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream $1.00
(you pay $8.29 – $7.29 easy rebate = $1)
rebate limit 4 instore only

Staples ® Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Case $14.99
you pay $55.99 – $41 easy rebate = $14.99
rebate limit 4 instore only

Visa Gift Card: Get a $15 Visa® prepaid card by rebate
When you buy $300 or more of Visa® Gift Cards

Streaming devices:
Chromecast: $30
(Save $5, Free* 30 days of Hulu and Showtime® with the purchase of select streaming devices. Google Chromecast $30)
Google Chromecast Audio $30

Amazon Fire TV Stick $34.99
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote $44.99

Staples coupons link 

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
The Hammerill paper is 1 cent per ream after coupon 85480.  YMMV is you can get the cashier to enter the coupon 4 times.

Staples coupons 

rated:
I've only been turned down on the four coupons once and even then she offered to run four different tranactions. I just took my coupons and went to the next store. Never saw that clerk again after that.

rated:
Are these prepaid VISAs safe? I read that the Mastercards were hacked. People would buy them and they'd be drained a day or two later.

rated:
matrix5k said:   Are these prepaid VISAs safe? I read that the Mastercards were hacked. People would buy them and they'd be drained a day or two later.
  i have used the visas before from Staples, they seem ok. thankfully, the numbers were not sequential!

rated:
fwiw, i just realized the $200 visa is a blue one. (I was used to the old version and didn't realize) it also seemed to be misplaced, so hope that might help others.

rated:
FYI ... Rewards will be posted tomorrow.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016