• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
the eBay Bucks bonus offer.  Earn up to 6% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items $50 or more! Expires:

Sep 3, 2016 11:59 PM PDT

Member Summary

ebay bucks (6.71kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Where did you see this offer - did it come by email?

rated:
cestmoi123 said:   Where did you see this offer - did it come by email?

log in to your eBay account. if you have it, it will be one of the ads on the landing page which scrolls by.

rated:
Thanks Cheap, I'm in.

rated:
Yeah, doesn't look like I qualify. Just see ads for game consoles, listing for free, etc.

rated:
cestmoi123 said:   Yeah, doesn't look like I qualify. Just see ads for game consoles, listing for free, etc.
 FWIW, if you qualify, you will also have an invite sent to your message inbox under "My e Bay." Less ambiguous than scrolling through banners or waiting for an email from them (I got the inbox invite but no email as of yet).

rated:
fivetalents said:   
cestmoi123 said:   Yeah, doesn't look like I qualify. Just see ads for game consoles, listing for free, etc.
 FWIW, if you qualify, you will also have an invite sent to your message inbox under "My e Bay." Less ambiguous than scrolling through banners or waiting for an email from them (I got the inbox invite but no email as of yet).

Very helpful, thanks! 

rated:
fivetalents said:   

I seem to get the email about 3pm central time, long after other people have posted about it

rated:
LORENW said:   
fivetalents said:   

I seem to get the email about 3pm central time, long after other people have posted about it

They seem to roll them out throughout the day for some reason.

rated:
thanks always seem to get these. cked I did.

rated:
Good deal. Paypal Digital Gifts currently has discounted Staples GCs, $100 GC for $95. Plus 1.1% TCB and 6% eBay Bucks... I bought 4. (Already have plans to "spend" $300 of that on paper in the next week.)

rated:
Since we are no longer able to buy 3rd party GC using eBay GC, this is less attractive now...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016