Shows $14.97???

I have some of these. I think they used to come as a set of two a few years ago for about the price of this one.

I guess it's a slow day when the truth gets red, and it shows $14.97 for me too.

dealsnmoredeals said:   I have some of these. I think they used to come as a set of two a few years ago for about the price of this one.

I saw the Labor day, Home Depot circular yesterday. It was $9.88. (Isn't the circular the same for everyone? If you have the circular, and it's $9.88, bring it with you!)

Picked it up today, around 10:30AM. My Garbage can was falling apart. My store had about 20 left.Three years ago, they were $9.97 for one. Almost the same price as today.

posted: Sep. 29, 2013 @ 4:06a
Great price on this 32 Gallon Trash Can! Did good in the past! Great reviews!
Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 Gallon Black Trash Can @ Home Depot - $9.97
compare at $28.63
Free Store Pick up  

Marvinomatic said:     
I saw the Labor day, Home Depot circular yesterday. It was $9.88. Picked it up today, around 10:30AM. My Garbage can was falling apart. My store had about 20 left.Three years ago, they were $9.97 for one. Almost the same price as today.

The Rubbermaid ones do come as a 2-pack, which probably explains why I haven't bought anymore since that sale. 

The flyers aren't the same. I think this is regional, so if it shows up for $14.97, it might be the generic comparable OTTO instead of Rubbermaid for $9.88:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Otto-Environmental-Systems-32-Gal-Black-Round-Multi-Purpose-Trash-Can-with-Lid-1332BLK/205198601 

dealsnmoredeals said:   
Marvinomatic said:     
I saw the Labor day, Home Depot circular yesterday. It was $9.88. Picked it up today, around 10:30AM. My Garbage can was falling apart. My store had about 20 left.Three years ago, they were $9.97 for one. Almost the same price as today.

The Rubbermaid ones do come as a 2-pack, which probably explains why I haven't bought anymore since that sale. 

The flyers aren't the same. I think this is regional, so if it shows up for $14.97, it might be the generic comparable OTTO instead of Rubbermaid for $9.88:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Otto-Environmental-Systems-32-Gal-Black-Round-Multi-Purpose-Trash-Can-with-Lid-1332BLK/205198601 

When was this?  BC or AC. LOL  

I have 32 trash cans now... ever try to throw a trash can away?

I was peeved about HD when I tried to buy just the lid for my roughnecks. They won't even consider it, you have to buy both can and lid. Now I stop on the road anytime I see one that blew off lol. 

Does this can have wheels?

acrowills said:   Does this can have wheels?
  No it does not.  There is a version with wheels for $15

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017