rated:
Someone please explain the "FREE" part. 

rated:
Kado said:   Someone please explain the "FREE" part. 
 He means you can order online and pick them up at the store for free instead of having to pay the online shipping charges that would apply if they delivered them to your door.

rated:
I must admit reading the "free" part always makes me laugh. So far a pickup has never been not-free. Maybe one day stores will charge customers for coming to their store to haul merchandise away on their own. Something along the line of a air or sun tax in the future.
BTW: Some kind of rain tax already exists in at least one European country.

rated:
marbordom said:   I must admit reading the "free" part always makes me laugh. So far a pickup has never been not-free. Maybe one day stores will charge customers for coming to their store to haul merchandise away on their own.

Actually, some do charge for that.  I've had the store show up as a shipping address option for some merchants where the shipping fee still applied even if you ship to and pick up from the store.  I've also had merchants that have the item in stock at their location charge for will-call.318

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016