• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safeincloud&hl...

One of the best managers around. It's regularly $4.99. It also has a desktop companion app which is free. It syncs with most cloud services.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you. Will try this as I'm not completely satisfied with what I have now.

rated:
Lastpass

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Lastpass
One liners aren't helpful. If you're saying Lastpass is better, what you aren't saying is that it's $12/yr if you want to use it with another device type. Much more than $2.99. This one you buy once and cross-device is free.

I'm actually an entrenched lastpass desktop user, but am considering overhauling so I don't have to pay $48 bucks over the next 4 years to use lastpass premium if something else works just as well/securely. Will do some research, as it'd be nice to have my passwords on mobile as well.

rated:
Good Price!

rated:
In for 1 TY

rated:
It all boils down to how safe is your password data with them and how reliable they are.
Have been using keepass for ages now and they are great free software but only issue is they only have desktop version.
You need to have your system available if you need access to password store.

rated:
VAIndigo said:   It all boils down to how safe is your password data with them and how reliable they are.
Have been using keepass for ages now and they are great free software but only issue is they only have desktop version.
You need to have your system available if you need access to password store.

There are some mobile apps that use keepass.  KeePassDroid was the original and now there is also Keepass2Android which has fingerprint support. I have been using these with desktop app by using Dropbox to store the database. If you use ios I believe there are also apps on there for Keepass.

I will test this out, I have been using Enpass because keepassdroid doesn't have fingerprint support. It is ok but could be better.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016