• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Currently, Amazon is offering the 'Subscribe and Save' subscription for 'Enfagrow Next Step Natural Milk Powder Can, 24 Ounce (Pack of 4)' with a 35% off Clip and save Coupon. Coupon is displayed on the right side of the page, above where you make the selection for the flavor and sizes and right above the 'In Stock' message. This is for any existing or brand new customers and is only available once per account. So if you have two accounts, you can order from both and should be able to see that coupon the first time you subscribe for this offer, click it and it will eventually show the discount on the last page before you finally submit your order.

I believe they cancelled a lot of existing orders recently due to some mishap (mine was cancelled as well) and to make up for it, they are offering this one time discount. As of today, it is still available (see link below), not sure how long this will go on. I have seen it being offered since 2 days ago and it is still available for first time subscriptions to this product.

LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Enfagrow-Next-Natural-Powder-Ounce/dp/B00...

Note: Do remember to cancel any following orders unless you are fine with the approximate $73 price which is still cheaper than almost all the places out there

Enjoy

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016