• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
If your phone has not yet exploded and if you make 3 purchases using Samsung Pay between 9/2 and 10/14 (or when 200,000 cards have been issued) you will get a $5 Dunkin' Donuts card for free added to your Samsung Pay account.

Free is free!

Member Summary

DD (11.82kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I am waiting for $200 sign up bonus of Samsung Pay to be credited to my account for the last 4 months.
I already got fooled and will not be again!

rated:
sekharnet said:   I am waiting for $200 sign up bonus of Samsung Pay to be credited to my account for the last 4 months.
I already got fooled and will not be again!

$200 ??  Do you mean $20 ??  Why not call Samsung Pay?  They have a support phone number.   I got my  $20 about 20 seconds after my 1st purchase of 49cents + tax at Walgreens as did just about everyone else who actually deserved it and wasn't trying for multiple accounts etc. .   If you changed/updated phones and/or got it a previous time you won't get it again.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016