Voting History
rated:

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar $31.99 at toysrus.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar
$31.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=87042066

Take a festive tour of the galaxy with the LEGOŽ Star Wars Advent Calendar. Open up a door each December day to reveal a Star Wars themed minifigure, starship, vehicle or other themed collectible. Once you've collected all 24 gifts, unfold the playmat and create your own epic Hoth, Tatooine, Naboo and space-based adventures. This is the perfect holiday gift for any life form. Includes 8 minifigures plus a Battle Droid.

The LEGO Star Wars? Advent Calendar (75146) Features:
  • Open a door every day to reveal 24 different LEGOŽ Star Wars themed gifts
  • Features 8 minifigures and a Battle Droid, including an exclusive holiday-themed minifigure
  • Vehicles include Slave I, a Tie Interceptor, AAT, T-16 Skyhopper, Sleigh, Republic Cruiser, Droid Gunship, Jedi Interceptor, Skiff and an Imperial Landing Craft
  • Also includes a foldout playmat
  • Makes a great gift for LEGOŽ Star Wars fans from any galaxy!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WANT

Nice

In-Store pickup only

Out of Stock in my area

i successfully price matched to Target via online chat. rep confirmed price, told me to place order, then they manually adjusted the $8 back. was pretty painless.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016